If you want to fix the errors faced while running the mouse, have a look at this article for methods to download and update Logitech G Pro wireless drivers on Windows PC and use the same smoothly.
Logitech, a renowned electronics brand, provides the best computer accessories around the world. The brand offers mice, keyboards, controllers, speakers, webcams, and various other high-quality devices to ease your work on Windows and other devices. Both wired and wireless devices are offered by Logitech and hence you can select the one you want very easily.
One such product offered by the same is the Logitech G Pro wireless mouse. The mouse is quite comfortable to use and effective. Although the mouse is very easy to connect (just plug in the adapter) and use, you may face problems. To run the mouse smoothly and perfectly, you should perform Logitech G Pro wireless drivers download and update on Windows. This will allow you to use the mouse as you were supposed to.
In this article, we will list some ways to help you with the same. Later, you will find some methods to download and install this Logitech G Pro wireless software and use the same for your mouse. So, let’s have a look at the solutions.
How to Download and Update Logitech G Pro Wireless Drivers?
Below we will list four of the best ways to execute Logitech G Pro wireless drivers download and update. Use any of these as you may and get the latest version of the mouse driver to run the device perfectly.
Method 1: Visit the Registered Website of the Manufacturer
One of the best and safest ways to perform Logitech G Pro wireless software download is with the official or registered website of the manufacturer. This method is reliable but hard to execute as it is manual. Use the below procedure to know how to download the driver:
- Open the browser and visit the registered Logitech website.
- Take your mouse cursor to Support and click Downloads under the Individuals category.
- When you are directed to the support page, search for G Pro wireless and select your product from the list.
- Click on Downloads.
- Select the OS present on your device.
- Now click on Download Now to get the Logitech G Pro wireless software.
- After the download completes, install the same on your device.
Method 2: Run the Device Manager to Update the Driver Manually
Nextly, you can run the Device Manager as well to execute Logitech G Pro wireless drivers update. Device Manager is a Windows-integrated tool to manage connected devices. Use the below steps to know what you can do:
- Right-click the Windows logo on the taskbar and open Windows Device Manager.
- Expand the Mice and other pointing device categories to move forward.
- Right-click the Logitech mouse that you are using and select the option named Update Driver.
- Proceed with the option to Search for Driver Updates Automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that may appear and lastly restart the system after the update.
Method 3: Use the Quick Driver Updater for Automatic Driver Updates
If you think that the manual techniques explained above are too much and very hard to follow. You can try the automatic one. Download and use the Quick Driver Updater to get the latest updates for Logitech G Pro wireless drivers on your Windows PC. This is one of the best tools that support driver updates for all kinds of devices.
Additionally, you can take small backups of the existing drivers and restore them when required. The tool also provides all the updates for your PC safely. This means that there are no chances of attacks from malware or any other kind of threats. Your PC and its content will be safe at all times.
What users love the most about the software is its single-click functionality. With a simple click, you can update all the outdated drivers at once. The huge interface of the software supports all kinds of device drivers. These include keyboards, mice, network adapters, USB drivers, Bluetooth, and graphic cards, amongst others.
Quick Driver Updater is one of the best driver updaters of all time. The software provides you with the option to get the updates instantly or schedule the same for a later period as you want. Moreover, you can even use its ignore feature to skip the updates for any device according to your requirements. That’s enough about the software. Now let’s know how the software works to perform Logitech G Pro wireless drivers updates.
How to Use Quick Driver Updater for Driver Updates?
Use the below steps to know how to use the software for driver updates:
- Hit the button below to Download the Quick Driver Updater setup.
- Install the tool on your PC and run the same
- Scan Drivers present on your system to look for outdated ones.
- Now hit the button to Update All drivers to install the same. You can also update individual drivers if you want through the Update Now button(s).
- Lastly, click on Restart Now to reboot your computer and apply the changes.
Method 4: Try Windows Update Utility
Sometimes, Windows updates also allow you to perform Logitech G Pro wireless drivers update. You can use this Windows update feature very easily to update the driver. Follow the procedure below for perfection:
- Search updates in the Windows search option and press Enter
- Let the utility launch and then click on Check for updates
- When the updates appear, look for Driver updates under Optional updates
- Download and install the updates for the Logitech G Pro wireless mouse.
Download Logitech G Pro Wireless Drivers for Windows: Successful
We hope that after executing the above solutions to perform Logitech G Pro wireless drivers download and update, you will not face any problems while using the mouse. These methods will easily fix any error faced while using the mouse. However, for further assistance, you can contact us via the section for comments below.