Logitech peripherals are well-known to handle everything from gaming to professional tasks with ease. Logitech M510 is a mouse famous for such capabilities. However, if you do not have the Logitech M510 mouse driver, it may not work well.
Thus, you need to download the Logitech M510 mouse driver for your mouse’s smooth functioning. In addition to this, you must also keep it up-to-date to avoid performance errors.
Therefore, this article acquaints you with how to download, install, and update the Logitech M510 mouse driver. It also touches upon the way to reinstall the driver, if you need to do it ever.
Ways to Download Logitech M510 Mouse Driver, Install, and Update it
You can apply the below methods to download the updated version of the Logitech M510 mouse driver and install it on your computer.
Method 1: Get the Driver Downloaded via Logitech’s Website
Logitech’s website offers drivers for every product. However, you must know about your computer’s operating system to fetch the correct driver from there. Follow the path Settings>System>About to get the information about your computer.
After you have all the necessary details, follow these steps to download the Logitech M510 mouse’s update and install it.
- Head to Logitech’s website.
- Float the mouse pointer over the Support tab.
- Choose Downloads from the pulldown menu.
- Scroll down to the FIND YOUR PRODUCT section.
- Select MICE AND POINTERS from the available categories.
- Click on Bluetooth or Wireless Mice.
- Locate and select the Wireless Mouse M510.
- After entering the Getting Started window, choose Downloads from the left menu.
- Click on the SetPoint section to expand it.
- Make a click on the Download Now button to download the Logitech M510 mouse driver’s installer.
- Click twice on the downloaded installer and complete the installation to get the updated Logitech M510 mouse driver on your computer.
Method 2: Perform the Driver Download, Installation, and Update Using Device Manager
There is a tool in Windows named Device Manager to download the required drivers and install them. Below is how to use it to download and install the Logitech M510 mouse driver update.
- Using the search function in Windows, find and click on Device Manager to launch it.
- Select Mice and other pointing devices from the on-screen categories.
- Execute a right-click on the Logitech M510 mouse and pick Update driver from the options present on your screen.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Allow the driver download and installation process to complete. It may take several hours to get completed.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Along with downloading and installing the drivers, you can also use the Device Manager to reinstall them. Below is how to reinstall the Logitech M510 mouse driver whenever you need to do it.
- After launching the Device Manager and entering the section of mice and other pointing devices, right-click the Logitech M510 mouse.
- Select Uninstall device/uninstall from the given menu.
- Tick the option to Delete the driver software for this device.
- Give confirmation to uninstall the driver.
- After the driver gets uninstalled, navigate back to the Device Manager, and click on the tab titled Action.
- Scan for hardware changes from the Action menu.
- After the scan for hardware changes is complete, reboot the computer.
Method 3: Perform an Operating System Update to Get the Needed Driver
Updating the operating system also gets you the needed drivers. However, for this method to be successful, the driver update should not be very recently released. You can follow the below series of steps to download the Logitech M510 mouse driver’s updated version and install it through Windows update.
- Implementing the Windows+I keyboard shortcut, call up Settings on your screen.
- From the settings menu, pick Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- Choose Download and install to get the latest updates downloaded and installed on your PC.
- After you have completed the update process, restart your PC.
Method 4: Download and Install the Updated Logitech M510 Mouse Driver Automatically (our recommendation)
If you also feel downloading, installing, and updating drivers manually is tiring for a non-techie, we got you covered.
You can download and install the driver updates in a much faster, simpler, and safer way using a program like Quick Driver Updater.
Quick Driver Updater downloads driver updates and installs them automatically with only a click. Moreover, it also allows you to keep a backup of your installed drivers ready for restoration at a later date.
Furthermore, with this software, you can perform actions like speedup of driver downloads, scheduling the scans, etc. To experience these and other features of Quick Driver Updater, you need to download and install it from the link shared below.
Let’s now look at how to download the Logitech M510 mouse driver update and install it using this software.
- Firstly, use the download button given above to download and install Quick Driver Updater on your PC.
- Allow the automatic computer scan to complete. It needs only a few seconds to display the scan result.
- Review the displayed result and click on Update All to download and install the suggested driver updates automatically.
Quick Driver Updater also allows you to update a single driver. Click on the Update Now option you see alongside the driver you wish to update.
For a computer performance that remains free from all kinds of errors and problems, we think you should update each out-of-date driver.
Logitech M510 Mouse Driver Download, Install, and Update Completed
This article highlighted all the available methods to download, install, and update the Logitech M510 mouse driver. You can use either of them to get the updated driver for your mouse.
However, if you wish to perform the task quickly, easily, and safely, we recommend using Quick Driver Updater.
For more tech-related information and updates, visit this blog regularly.